Look For A Free App to Watch Raw Japanese Drama

I was looking for sites to watch raw Jdrama. I’ve already searched the internet far and wide. A free one app comes up and it is called YoiTV. I’m primarily looking for apps to watch Jdrama without English subtitles, and it’s a bonus  to offer Japanese subtitles. YoiTV app made it!!  

The other apps just seem to have have become too old and dysfunctional.
I also understand that Netflix is the most obvious option but I don’t use a VPN so the content there is kind of limited.

I'd recommend this app for all you guys. 
Here the guide about how to download and get the key code to activate: 
https://youtu.be/neWJP2ysw8E (The comment contains the link.)




#jdrama
#dorama
#japan
#japanese
#japanesetv
#yoitv
#tokyoolympics 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YoiTV Is A Good Option For My Monolingual Japanese Parents To Watch JTV In California

The Upcoming Autumn - Japanese Dramas in 2023

Free Resources for Learning Japanese - YoiTV App