Watch Japanese TV Live Broadcasting Via Free Streaming App - YoiTV

 Today I have something special to show that I have found. The thing that I am talking about is watching Japanese TV online for free. It took me a lot of searching and time, but I finally found a way. It worked for me perfectly. 


I take a shot on my big TV via Amazon Fire stick. There is no any stutter or buffering when live broadcasting and VOD, really bravo!!! If I miss some TV shows, I am able to watch them within 30 days. The best is the picture quality, Super HD 1080P. You can not imagine it is a free one. Yes, I wanna share the name with you guys: YoiTV. 




https://www.mediafire.com/file/vyb90e8x3d0wia1/yoitv.zip/file

exe is for windows pc, dmg is for MacOS computer and apk is for android devices.It contains one readme document and you can get a key code to activate the app. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YoiTV Is A Good Option For My Monolingual Japanese Parents To Watch JTV In California

The Upcoming Autumn - Japanese Dramas in 2023

Free Resources for Learning Japanese - YoiTV App