Where to stream Tokyo Olympics 2021 for watching Japanese TV channels

I used to have NHK on Cable every other month.But now due to the Covid-19, no job and lack of money, I lost it. 

I would love to have that kind of access again. Yesterday, I got one free app called YoiTV. It meets my need. 

There are 88 TV channels for live broadcasting and the recorded videos for the last 30 days. You can not imagine that the picture in quality is 1080P!!!

Here is the guide about how to download and get the key code to activate: 

https://youtu.be/neWJP2ysw8E 

(The comment contains the link.)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YoiTV Is A Good Option For My Monolingual Japanese Parents To Watch JTV In California

The Upcoming Autumn - Japanese Dramas in 2023

Free Resources for Learning Japanese - YoiTV App