A Good & Free Resource To Learn Japanese

I think it'd be a good way to learn while also being entertained. I'm still a beginner but I think immersing myself in the language will help me a lot! 

I couldn't find any myself for a long time. It was last week that I got a free resource to watch Japanese TV. At least it allows me to try it for 30 days. Its name is YoiTV. 

My final decision was YoiTV! Honestly, it looked the most professional and was the most well made/solid product. What's more, it is Free now. 




Share the interface for all of you guys. 

#japan
#japanese
#learnjapanese
#studyjapanese
#japaneselearning
#jtv
#jdrama
#japanesetv
#freeapp 

Know more: https://jtvfan.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YoiTV Is A Good Option For My Monolingual Japanese Parents To Watch JTV In California

The Upcoming Autumn - Japanese Dramas in 2023

Free Resources for Learning Japanese - YoiTV App