Allow Japanese Native To Watch Japanese TV When Living Abroad

 I’ve been wracking my brain over this dilemma for the last few weeks. Christmas is just around the corner, and I really want to get my Japanese immigrant mother a streaming service so that she can watch all the Japanese channels on our TV. 

We don’t have cable, so I’m not able to add a channel or anything. She’s native, so it doesn’t need to have subtitles. I don’t care if I have to pay, but I can’t find anything like that available in the US and it’s driving me mad. 



Right now she just kinda pirates individual shows from the internet but she goes to these sketchy sites and I’m worried she’s gonna get a virus or something. 

Finally I got one app called YoiTV, which now is working well on my big TV via the firestick. Hope that it always works for me. 

#japanese
#japan
#jtv
#jdrama
#japanesetv



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YoiTV Is A Good Option For My Monolingual Japanese Parents To Watch JTV In California

The Upcoming Autumn - Japanese Dramas in 2023

Free Resources for Learning Japanese - YoiTV App