Got Japanese TV Shows To Make My Elderly Mother Laugh

I'm trying to find channels for my elderly Japanese mother to watch, ones that have comedy shows to make her laugh.

I do not know whether there are some channels that show only comedy/variety shows or not. Afterwards, I got the right answer where we'll have to tune into a specific channel on a certain day and time. It is OK for me to obtain a streaming app for Japanese TV shows called YoiTV.




#japan
#japanese
#jtv
#variety
#japanesetv
#tv

Know more:  https://jtvfan.blogspot.com/2021/08/got-japanese-tv-shows-to-make-my.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YoiTV Is A Good Option For My Monolingual Japanese Parents To Watch JTV In California

The Upcoming Autumn - Japanese Dramas in 2023

Free Resources for Learning Japanese - YoiTV App