Watch Japanese Media Contents Via The Free App YoiTV

I have been trying to get tips on self studying Japanese. I used to take classes, but not anymore and I am stuck at the intermediate plateau.


I already passed the JLPT N2, so I don’t have trouble holding basic everyday conversations, but I have trouble reading and watching Japanese media, especially the news.

Luckily I have social media account and saw one post regarding to one free app called YoiTV. I tried to download and activate it via searching on YouTube videos. It works for me very nicely.



#japan
#learnjapanese
#studyjapanese
#japanese
#yoitv
#jtv
#japanesetv

Know more: https://jtvfan.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YoiTV Is A Good Option For My Monolingual Japanese Parents To Watch JTV In California

The Upcoming Autumn - Japanese Dramas in 2023

Free Resources for Learning Japanese - YoiTV App